Give It All Blanca, Redimi2

Sinking even deeper Hope is out of view Becoming unbeliever
Of even true I focus on my issues That's just what I do What did I didn't do Leaving even you Nothing can hold me back It's all in your control Nothing can hold me now I'm letting go I'm gonna give you all my troubles I'm gonna give you my own worries I'm only fearing my own struggles I'm gonna give it, I'm gonna give it I'm gonna give you all my problems I'm gonna give you all my failures I'm the only one you can I'm gonna give it, I'm gonna give it I'd be step form getting closer To who I wanna be As freedom and surrender I know you got me Nothing can hold me back It's all in your control Nothing can hold me now I'm letting go I'm gonna give you all my troubles I'm gonna give you my own worries I'm only fearing my own struggles I'm gonna give it, I'm gonna give it I'm gonna give you all my problems I'm gonna give you all my failures I'm the only one you can
I'm gonna give it, I'm gonna give it

a tu manera todo sale bien a mi manera todo sale mal
si no eres tu no existe quien  que pueda librarme de un final fatal
iré donde tu vayas gana ganare si solo tu peleas mis batallas
tu nunca fallas me rindo mi voluntad tu eres mi camino verdad
a ti me rindo te lo doy todo
oh men

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Remen | SKAPALTATA

Skapaltata - Tu Mirada

Cuando Mis Fuerzas Se Acaben | Ruth Alfaro